March 16, 2012

Oreo Cupcakes

I had a client request a last minute order of some Oreo Cupcakes. She apparently had been craving some, and thought I might be able to help out.
Of course I was happy to oblige:)

I had this recipe pinned a long while back, wanting to try it out one day, so now was the perfect time to give it a shot.

The cupcakes were a bit denser than I thought they would be, but they didn't taste like they were overmixed or overbaked, so I think its just the way of the recipe. The icing itself is a cream cheese icing, which I could eat vats of, given the opportunity.

Because the recipe made 2 dozen and my client only ordered one, I had extras to give away and to share with my family. Believe it or not, I only had half of a cupcake, and it was the very last one left:)

I would definitely make these again if someone wanted them. They were lots of fun and my 3.5 year old loved helping me with the Oreos themselves.



All Packaged up and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment