August 27, 2010

One more Birthday...

I haven't done much in cakes in the past few weeks, seems to be on the slow side for me right now. Mind you, at 8 months pregnant and summer heat here, I don't exactly want to be baking cakes unless I can make sure my a/c is running all day long!

Anyways, just one more to share to keep my blog up to date with all the cakes. 
Mason celebrated his first birthday with a cake smash photoshoot. This was a last minute request before I left on holidays and the request was for Aqua and Orange, as that was the color scheme of the room the pictures would be displayed in. I do hope the clients loved it and the pictures turned out great!

1 comment:

  1. Love it.
    I love checking your blog.
    It always makes me crave cake, but I enjoy reading your blog.

    (I'm 1luckygirl from WB, btw)

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete